Wednesday 10 August 2011

Descovery about Tiger and Cheetah!!!


Hi!!! Everybody do you know how many kind of a tiger? I think that there many kind.but today i want to tell everybody about two kind of tiger.The two kind of tiger that i want to tell is ther tiger and the cheetah.

I know that tiger are a very dangerous animals that eat meat for their food. they eat about 1 or 2 kilo in one time so I try to tell everyone that you should stay away from the tiger. I think that the tiger is a very lazy animal because when I go to the zoo I saw them always sleep and if some one shout at them they never wake up.A tiger have a very sharp teeth and can run a lot miles per hour. specially the cheetah they can run up to 76 miles per hour.but one thing the cheetah not the same as the white tiger they to eat fish for food. this animal have a lot in Africa because in Africa has a lot of mountain and high grasslands .That are all about what I want to tell everybody.I hope that is everybody has look at this post you should know some information about the cheetah and the tiger.

1 comment:

  1. *I know that tiger are a very dangerous animals*

    This should be *I know that tigers are very dangerous animals*

    This is much better writing. Well done!

    But check your spelling in the title! :-)

    ReplyDelete