Wednesday 10 August 2011

Football is important


Hello! every body my name's SOPHANITH.And I want to tell you about football. It's important for your life and your sport. It's really to help body , power , strong body to help a heart. All the people in the world want to play a football but we don't have much times to play it. Another people in the world want to play football but some people don't want to play it.For myself I like play football. And I want to play it the best. And also I like watch football on the my TV. It's important for your training.If you want to be a best football you would be watch football , training every day and also you will need a Instructor. At FIFA 2010 winner is Spain.I like athlete in Spain. All team at English I like team Manchester United because that team win a lot of champion and important club. A long time FIFA world cup come I watch it with Father and so very happy.And I think all the people around the world watch it so happy. Finally i wish all people around the world want to be a manager of club. Thank you for see my story. Bye bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Phanith.

    How about using some paragraphs!?

    I can't wait for the EPL to start. Goooooo FULHAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher I don't understand what you say

    ReplyDelete
  3. You understand what I mean about paragraphs, right?

    EPL = English Premier league- and the team I like is Fulham. Have you heard of them?

    ReplyDelete