Wednesday 10 August 2011

A flood disaster in Australia


One day,last year I was traveling to Australia.When the airplane was nearly landing I was very happy because I wanted to view the city in there.Then I walked to airport with my family.And I called the taxi and the taxi took us to my aunt and uncle house that was nearly the top of one mountain.When I stand infront of my aunt house it was very beautiful.Then my aunt came out and took our bags to the house.And we were talking about us.

Then she took us to the Sydney to see the old opera house.There are a lots of people over there.I stayed there for one week.One day to one day we always traveling to everywhere.We were eating a lots,but I missed Khmer food.I started boring by one day to one day.

And only two more days then we went back to our country.I liked my aunt and uncle,they were friendly and liked us, too.Then one more day we have to go.On that day we don't go anywhere,we just stayed at home.We cooked the Khmer food for my aunt and uncle to eat. They said ''It's was delicious''.Then it was not good on the ground.Then in the city was having a flood.And we can't go back to our country.I was very afraid.I watched the TV.Many people were die.
The government said ''It's was a natural disaster we were so sorry to our people that were die and disappearing''.And two weeks later the flood were gone.And we can also went back home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Vatey! Good story.

    Tell me more about seeing the Opera House. And what food didn't you like in Australia?

    ReplyDelete