Wednesday 10 August 2011

Relaxing day ^^ so jute-^.^-



Hi!!!!!!!!!and welcome to my world stories again^^it's me Melody today I have a really good story that yo will like it^^^(^__^)><.


This story started with a beautiful looking young woman she was sitting and working on her computer and read newspaper she was wearing a good looking shirt ^^ wow!!! she sound so cute and beautiful.

A few minutes later she hear something from the window and than she looked fastly at the window you all must wondering what was that?right?^^

she saw beautiful flowers and birds they weresinging and they were so beautiful where is that place? u must wondering right?i'ts at sokha siem reap at siem reap even me I like it I went there many times already ok that's all for today bye guys hope to see you all again soon^^!!!(^_^)

1 comment:

  1. *...working on her computer and read newspaper*

    Better *...working on her computer and reading the newspaper.*

    *she saw beautiful flowers and birds they weresinging and they were so beautiful where is that place?*

    I like this writing, Melody. It would be even better if you made it into two sentences.

    Like this *She saw beautiful flowers and the birds that were singing were to beautiful. Where is this place?*

    Nice work! (What's 'Jute?' :-)

    ReplyDelete