Wednesday 7 September 2011

My opinion to Young learner 10 blogs




Blogs are the thing you usually do in ACE when you enter Young learner 10 (yl10). Just as me also was studying in yl10 and I also did the many blogs now. Therefore, I am here to show you my opinion to blogs. It had many advantages that help you when you do it and also improve your writing.

For me I think did the blogs was very fun and very enjoyable. Blogs were on a website and the program of study during the term is stay on the computer room twice a week out of 3 days a week of study time. When I started to do my first blogs I felt very awful and boring to it, but since I got my name in the "Comment of the week" hall my feeling was change. I felt very enjoyable whenever I did it. Even thought, I hadn't in the "Post of the week"hall before, I still felt great to do it.

One of the most advantages that the student did it would gain was improve their writing. This including me also that gain this benefit. My writing was improve a lot. The time I had known that I had improve my writing on blogs a lot, so I took it as my hobby. Every week at home I had to do a lot of works at the website. Wow I had done 23 posts already before my first blogs.

I felt that more works you had posts more points you got and more chance you could improve your writing. Blogs was became my best friend ever in my life. I never forgot it and I also don't want to say good bye to blogs, but I also want to pass the term to make my parents happy. By the ways, this might be the last blog I do and it mean a lot to me.

Whatever who read this thank and leave at least one comment for me to correct my work if it get some wrong. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment