Wednesday 7 September 2011

My hobbies!


I liked to do things a lot in my hobby such as, Doing my homework, reading the books, listening to music, Skyping or Facebooking with my friends and relatives, surfing on the internet, writing a novel, jogging with my parents, watching movies and hanging out with my best friends or cousins...etc.

There're many many more, but I rarely have fun with. I spent my times a lot after all, but from now on I don't have any spare time to do these things again, I have to study a lot like, English, Khmer, Chinese, and French. So yeah! I need to study, because i loved studying since I was 3. and I've been studying English for about 12 years already till now. And yeah! I can't spend them again next year. But still at the weekends, of course. :D I know right? If I studying a lot, it makes me feel so stressful. So I need my hobbies in my life. :)

At last, my hobbies are also important for me, If I don't have that. Perhaps, I can't see the world anymore. haha! Thanks for reading this, anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Since you were 3? Oh! my god. For me when I was 3 the best thing, I like to do is PLAY...:D
    Pichny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went to school since i was 3 years old. :)

    ReplyDelete