Friday 8 July 2011

About My Self


Hi Everybody My name is Chorpoan. I'm 15 year old and I study Khmer at Sisowath High School in Grade 10 and English at ACE in Young Learner 10. In my free time i always chat with my friend on Facebook, read book, do my homework and play football with my friend near my house. Today is my first time that i have started do blog and i feel excited to share my story to my friend, teacher and the world. My Future i want to be a IT staff because i want to discover lots of technology in the world. This is the end of my story. Thanks

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chorpoan, this is a good piece of writing. Well done!

    I hope that you enjoy studying in YL10 this term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for comment. I really enjoy study YL10 and I will try to do my best this term. CHORPOAN

    ReplyDelete