Wednesday 17 August 2011

The most interest things that I like to do


All the people always have their interest things to do. Some people like play sports, go to the market or go for a walk......etc. And I also have the interest thing that I always do like them too. Today I want to tell you about thing that I interest in and I like the most.

The interest things that I like are playing sports, listening to music, doing homework, going to the super market in the evening with my family and reading the books or the magazines. But the most interest things that I like the most are playing sports and going to the supermarket.

About the sports there are many kinds of sports such as baseball, basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis and ping-pong. But for me the sport that I like to play the most is BADMINTON. Badminton is the one good sport in all the sport that I have played before.

I always play it in my free time or when I relax from my study. I play it one time a weeks because I don't have a lot of time to play it and I play it at riverside on Sunday or Saturday. But sometime at the evening I play it in front of my house when it don't have a lot of car or motor across my house road.

About going to the supermarket. The supermarket in Cambodia are also have a lot too such as Sorriya market, City mall, Sokvana or Bayon market....etc. For me I like to go to SOKVANNA Supermarket. At there have a lot of clothes, shoes, toys and fast food restaurants. I always go there with my family at the evening on Sunday. I don't go there often. And I sometime buy some clothes and shoes at there too.

I think playing sport and going to the supermarket are good for us. Playing sport can make us get healthy and going to the supermarket sometime can decrease our stress by studying. So we must go out with our family at free time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Moniroth. Do you live close to the riverside?

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moniroth your post was very good and also very interesting.

    However, you have some little grammar mistake. Let me check me for you. :-)

    You wrote "Badminton is the one good sport in all the sport that I have played before."

    It should be "Badminton is the one good sport in all the sport that I had played before."

    Thank for reading my comment and If i wrong tell me .

    From :Magaboy

    ReplyDelete