Wednesday 20 July 2011

This morning the teacher angry me


This morning, My teacher angry me because yesterday he gave me some homework and everybody in class tomorrow I cheek this home work don't forget to do it, but I forgot to do it because last evening when I came back home my friend call me to his home
*I said why you call me to your home
My friend said in here have a party
*I said I have a lot of home work to do I can't go
My friend said no problem I help you to do it
*I said really you help me?
My friend said yes
*I said OK I go to your home


when I go to his home maybe 6:30,I said I come back home on 8:00 o'clock they said OK. But the time up, they say not this time they close the door and say 10:00 o'clock you can go I'm very angry I'm not say anything when I came home I have a shower,bras my teeth and I sleep.
The sun was raising,the morning was coming when I get up the time is 6:00 o'clock I brushed my teeth have a shower and take the clothes to go to school at 6:30 but when I sit in class I here my friends said with the person next him I do home work already.In that time, I'm very afraid because I'm not yet to do it and the teacher cheek this home work this morning so the teacher angry me I said sorry teacher when you angry a lot you would be old than now.

3 comments:

  1. your writing is good but you have one spelling mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Bun Theb.

    Look at this *This morning, My teacher angry me because yesterday he gave me some homework and everybody in class tomorrow I cheek this home work don't forget to do it, but I forgot to do it because last evening when I came back home my friend call me to his home*

    This sentence is far too long. Better would be*This morning, my teacher was angry at me because yesterday he gave me some homework and I forgot to do it. He gave this homework to everybody in class and I checked it, but forgot to do it because I went back to my friend's house*

    Oh, and *bras my teeth*
    This should be *brushed my teeth*

    Good job and don't forget to check the "Good Stuff" tab later in the week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry teacher for the wrong words I forgot to cheek it again at home because I'm busy

    ReplyDelete