Wednesday 13 July 2011

My magic time machine


If I had a time machine,Iwould like go to HongKong , South Korean , USA, Canada.But The place I want to go first is South Korean because I want to see my superstar like big bang ,2pm,2ne1,and girl generation.I really like them so much.If I'm lucky I want to take photo with them and get them signature.And then I want to eat a food when I saw them food on the TV I look like so yummy yummy.

My second place I want to go HongKong.i want to visit Disney land because I think there look like so fun and beauty places.And then I want to go shopping and the sea because there sea look so beauty view.I would like to eat them food I think it will delicious.

My last places I want to go USA and Canada why I write them together because there two city is nearly .If I think when we ride from Canada to USA maybe 4 hours.Can everyone guess why I go there?Because there have my relative live there and I want to see them .

In the end I want tell everyone this is my magic but i think if i will lucky i will go to there.

6 comments:

  1. good post i love it ^^ jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post I like it !!!
    from: COWBOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dream will become true
    From:vincent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yummy Yummy! Good work and excellent use of paragraphs here which is great to see.

    You wrote *If I'm lucky I want to take photo with them and get them signature.*

    Better would be *If I'm lucky I would take a photo with them and get their signatures*

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fever galaxy:thank so much.
    cowboy: your post so interesting too.and thank so much.
    from ;yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete