Friday 8 July 2011

I ,My,Me.Mine ....JaBBaWocKeez ;)


Um.....^^ Hi , Ladies and Gentle men ! i think you'll wonder about my name (JaBBaWockeez) ,it just my nick name, that i get it from a very Best dancer Band in Las Vegas......, i really love them....and do you want to know about my background ?
My name (real) ; Linda but you can call ma nick name =O=
Age;14. (i am a female ^^),
Another:
i love reading , listening to music, watching TV, and play Facebook in my free time,but on the weekend i like to go shopping with my sister and my mom i also love to go and visit the national park to take photos . my hobby are swimming talking phone with friend (but not late night) , doing homework and reading the story book. my favorite hobby is reading the books.I think i also a good reader because i have a lot of certificates about reading.
Things that hate the most: Insect, liars, gossip person , cat .etc.
Things that love the most: My family , my best friend , dog ,blogging .cameras (Conon),dancing etc.

*I Want to be a photographer in the future.
Thanks , for read my back ground ( please coment) luff you JaBBaWockeez ^^

9 comments:

  1. your post is good but not interesting so try to change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really strange.;... so great........ (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur hobby is very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda! Good work. I like photography, too. What books do you like to read the most?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks teacher ^^,yes very happy that you love photography like me ....and the book that i like to read the most are the book that talk about ghost,and detective story i love it very much...anyway really thanks you ^^,,,JaBBaWockeez:)

    ReplyDelete