Friday 8 July 2011

Happy Weekend



Hello ! Me is the member of group Vampires :D

Today I'm going to talk about my hobbies. In free times I like do a lot of things for myself such as
play sports, watch television, listen to musics, check internet, go shopping with mom, do housework, do homework and a lot of something else... If I go shopping with mom we going to buy something for put in the kitchen,living room, bed room,bathroom,clothes or shoes.

On the weekend me and my sisters like play sports like ride bike cycles, play badminton... but the sport that i like the most is basketball i don' t have time to play it and also my house don't have a lot of spaces. And at night when i eat dinner with my family and when I wash dishes already i watch television with they and the television i like the most is CTN, MYTV, Cartoon Network and KBS. And at the weekend if i don't play sport i listen to music the kind of music i like are Korea, Khmer and American songs. The song that i like the most is " My heart will go on " by Celine Dion.

And i also check internet with my sister. We like to check news about Korea star, new songs, play games and check star pictures.... I really love my my free time :)

7 comments: