Friday 8 July 2011

MY interesting place in my life


Hello,everyone! Now I start my new class.my name's cheata .I'm study Khmer at sisowath high school .now I study grade 10.And i study English at ACE.Now I live with my family.
Now i want to tell u about my interesting time. 3 months ago I went to sihanoukville with my family. when I'm on the way I saw a lot of trees and when I arrived there about 8:30am .I went to the sea i saw beautiful view and fresh air .In afternoon I ate lunch with seafood it's very delicious and so happy .And then we 're swim and took a lot of photos. I come back home at4:30pm.I'm very tired and sleepy but i was happy . I have talk with my mom if we have time we will go there again.
In my future i want to open one mini mark .because i like to sell like lucky supermarket.

3 comments:

  1. Your post is very interesting but you forget to put the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cheata. Good work! Sihanoukville is a fun place, isn't it and the beach is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank teacher,i will try to do more .

    ReplyDelete