Friday 8 July 2011

ABOUT myself and ABOUT my trip!!!


This is about myself!!! My name is Chungeng!.I'm 14 years old.I'm a student at ACE(Australian Center Education) and I study YLP10 at the there.and I'm a student at WATKOH high school too. In my family have 5 member,there are my father,my mother,me,my sister,and my brother.I'm the first son in my family.
In 2009 I went to AUSTRALIA with my cousin! the day at the Phnom Penh International Airport I felt happy that I can to a very far place and I felt miss my family because I gone away from them one month and twenty days.when I'm on the plane from PP to BKK ! I felt that I didn't want to go because I miss my family so much.but when I arrived at BKK already! My cousin known that I wasn't happy so they asked me to go eat Japanese food with them and after that we were shopping in the airport about an hour because we were waiting the airplane for 3 hours! after that I called to my family that I gonna leave from BKK to SYD! so after I called my plane is take off.On the way to SYD my cousin and me were so sleepy so we sleep!.after I slept about 5 hours already I feel like thirsty so i called the hostess to give me some water for me.maybe about an hour the hostess gave the breakfast for all passengers and 2 hours more we will arrive at SYD international airport! when the plane nearly landing I felt that I got a headache but when the plane landing already I became ok!.after me and my cousin control the passport and the bag already my uncle and his son came to get me and my cousin to their home.i felt a little bit cold when I got at my uncle house!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Vincent, I used to live in Sydney and I liked it very much. Was this your first time on a plane, or had you flown somewhere before?

    Good first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it wasn't my first time on the airplane.yes I had flown to Bangkok and Vientient.

    (Vincent)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,vincent your post so nice and interesting.i like to go too.
    from:yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete