Friday 8 July 2011

All about me^^




















Hey guys I'm Melody^^.I am 11years old I study at ace like for 4 terms already.I think may be you should study at ace too because it's really good at teaching students.I like swimming tennis and cute puppies,and you know I really don't like cats because it will make you sick how about you what do you like or dislike?I think maybe on the future I'm going to be a fashionable designer how do you plan your future?I think the blog is good for you and your brain^^. OK bye guys hope to see you all soon.

7 comments:

  1. I like your post melody!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey melody your post is good but not interesting add more information it not like a small writing so change

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear ^^ sis MELODY i love ur post very much :) i don't like cat too and i want to be a photo grapher in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Melody! This is good work, so well done!
    I hope that you enjoy writing on the blog this term.
    By the way, I like cats very much! :0

    ReplyDelete