Friday 8 July 2011

My learning math



My name Kheang I'm study at BELTEI and ACE. Last year I'm not good at math and my father don't like me. When I study math I'm very boring and i don't want to learn it .How can I do to improve my math?. Now I'm study in grade 8. I'm study hard at math and now I'm interested in Math.

I'm always do math at school every time. When I come back to my home I playing math game and doing my math homework.Now I'm good at math and my father say "now you very clever at math". I'm very happy when I hear his word . I'm get up at 6:00 o'clock and I go to school at 7:00 o'clock with my sister. when get into my classroom my friend come to sit next me and he say " you are very clever at math. I want clever like you can you tell me how to make me good at math?". I'm say back " you can do exercise at your student book and when you go home you can download math game or play online math game. When you don't understand you can take it and ask your teacher. It's very easy I think you can do it". I will work hard at math however I'm good at math.

I think Blog is a good program for students to improve their writing, Grammar, Reading and another friend can see a post that we write. :)

4 comments:

  1. can u tell me the website of math games i want to be clever at math too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done improving your math!

    It's a good first post and I hope that you enjoy writing on the blog this term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the website is www.mathplayground.com
    www.primarygames.com/math....to Vampire

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you teacher and i will enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete