Friday 8 July 2011

Not very clever student ,but could get number one


My name is Magaboy. I'm not a very clever student ,but I could get number one in the exam term by the other behave. Somnang is my best friend and also my opponent. His age is similar to me. My opponent are clever than me, so I really difficult to get number one in the term ,but I still try to study hard to wait until he got weak at study that is the time that I could get number one. I wait until the day is coming in exam term my opponent said that it is easy no need to worried about the study,so when the teacher explained the grammar he didn't listened so much and just played. When the result of the exam came he really upset of his result so he decided to study hard in this term. This is the reason why I got number one in last term. In this blog term I have to study against my best friends in the class and my opponent to get number one. I have to get number one not only this term ,but also next term or all term that they study with me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Magaboy!

    Thanks for making your first post. I can see that you are a competitive person! I hope you have fun and improve your writing skills here on the YL10 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher i will try hard .from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you but I think you will like me to. cowboy(SEIHAK)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picture!! They're cute!!

    ReplyDelete