Friday 8 July 2011

In my free time!!!




Hello everybody my name is Yako Kuri. In my free time I like to listen the music and do homework. Because when I was bored I can listen to music that I like. I like to listen the music so much. I like to listen the hip hop songs and romantic songs. Sometime when i come back from school I was very bored so i opened my music in my ipod to listened.

I like the song sang by Mr Chorn Sovannareach in RHM production. He is very polite and sang the song is very beautiful. And the band that I like is 2ne1. This band have 4 members. The girls in this band is very beautiful. The music is very important for me. It can make me happy. I always listen to music but i don't forget to do my homework and read the book. Many teenager are very boring to read a book. Because they though the books are not important for them. They always spend their time to play game, listen to music, go shopping, talk phone and anything else.

I always read the book because I want to have a good future in my life in the future. In the future I want to be a doctor because I think the doctor is very important for the people in the world. I can take care my health, my family, and the people around the world. The doctor works 24 hours/day it is very tried but I hope i can try to be a good doctor:).

4 comments:

  1. Good job!
    I hope you enjoy writing on the blog this term and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    I'm pleased that you like to read- it's one of the best ways to improve general knowledge, vocabulary and lots of other things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher i will do it in my new post!!
    Yako Kuri

    ReplyDelete