Friday 8 July 2011

Free Time

Hello!! My name is Pichny. You know, everybody always have their own free time but sometimes they don't know which things are important to do. There are lots of different things which people like to do in their free time such as reading books, watching TV, playing games, doing homework, listening to music and hanging out with their friends or family... .
For me, in my free time I like reading books, doing homework and listening to music. Some people think reading books is very very boring but all their thoughts are wrong. They don't know reading books is very important. We can know lots of things from books such as some new words, history or social life... . Sometimes I like to go shopping with mommy or go to my grandmother's house. I think blog is very interesting to me because I can show all my idea to all my friends or my teachers. And how about you? What do you like to do in your free time? But don't forget to read books because it will improve your reading and writing.

5 comments: