Friday 8 July 2011

My background.

...I'm Pisey, 14 year old. (^_<) I want to introduce myself, I'm a friendly girl that like to talkative and playful. I study Khmer at Beltei International Institute in grade 9. (*o~) Listening to music is my hobby when I have a free time moreover I love watching TV or go out with friends sometime I talking phone with my friends too.... I love something new so I always decorate my clothes or something that is an old fashion to make it become a new fashion beside this I like to go shopping too because I can get some more idea about the way to decorate it. I also interest in Emo style, I think that it really great with a black and white color when it mix together. Beside of this I think that their hair style and make up is fantastic. About my studying I love Khmer literature and history subjects. My favorite color are black, white and red. I'm a facebook addict because I always spend more than 4 hours in facebook per day. When I'm unhappy or bore I love to sing or dance or shout because when I do like this I can relax my feel sometime I cry too because I can show all my unhappy and sadness out and after that I'll relax. (>_<) Doing housework is not my favorite because it's really bore. I like to eat chocolate and drink cappuccino so much(I love the taste and smell of these). In the future I want to be a lawyer because I can help lot of people and earn lot of money too. (^o^,)

7 comments:

  1. good nas dear ^^ emo girl ^^\
    from
    JaBBaWockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Q so mux for comment.... :)
    Pisey(GaLaXY)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pisey, this is very good work. Good job!

    4 hours a day on Facebook? Really? Wow, that's a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeb, 4 hours a day on Facebook... ;) Some day maybe more than 4 hours because I can stay without Facebook in a day.... (^_<) pisey(GaLaXY)

    ReplyDelete