Friday 8 July 2011

To Be Star reader


Hello everybody! My name's Bun Theb, I'm 14 years old, I study at ACE maybe 2 years. Now I
want to tell you,my interesting idea about star reader because when we read those books we can know a lot of stories and new words. Who want to know, OK I tell you, first we borrow the book one or two what you want at the ACE book clup, second we read that story at home or when you have a free time, third you bring that book back and change with the new book, you do like this maybe 20 time so your teacher bring the certificate to you, it easy so you can do it.I want to tell the teacher about blog I like blog because in this term the blog help me a lot like write the post in blog, I'm very happy because I can put my post in the blog and when I go home I tell my parent to see my post.
In the future,I want the teacher update this blog with modern technology.
thank you for reading

3 comments:

  1. yes good idea oh i'm the star reader too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bun Theb, thanks for making your first post on the blog. Well done!

    What do you mean by making the blog more 'modern?' Remember it's a blog not a website...

    It's good advice about reading and I hope the other students take note of what you have said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write 'modern' in my post I mean when we have new technology we change into it
    by bun theb

    ReplyDelete