Friday 8 July 2011

ABOUT MY_LIFE



Hello!Everyone!My name is Nam Chhiv. I'm 12 years old, I study in young learner 10. I interest in sport, Sport that i like the most is soccer, I learned it for 1 month and I done it very well. In my free time, I play soccer with my friends, play on the internet, chat with my friends on facebook and i like social,and when i have nothing to do, I stayed at home and boring. I like reading magazines and comic books.Do you mind if I want you to comment on my blog when you've reading my blog? This is the first time i do my blog,I wish that my dream will become true,If u want to know about my dream in the future comment on my blog,and I also feel so interesting and comfortable that you've read my blog. Excuse me with my mistake or comment to give me some advice or questions.

5 comments:

  1. Nam Chhiv, this is a good first post. Well done!

    So, what is your dream for the future?

    I hope you enjoy your study this term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream in the future is a doctor and THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete