Friday 8 July 2011

About me


My name Pheata I like to tell you little bit about myself. I'm studying English and Khmer. I like something that is adventure.I am interested in sky diving and scuba diving if i can do it I can see living thing under the sea.I'm a bit funny and easy going.I like to listen to music and go swimming if I'm free.I want to be a doctor so i can help another people when they are sick.I think Blog is very good way for student to use internet and it improve our writing too. ^-^

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, I like your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very interesting because of your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture!

    Wow, sky diving! Have you tried it? I tried it once and it was fantastic but also scary!

    Good first post, Pheata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you teacher, I never tried it but I like too

    from Pheata

    ReplyDelete