Friday 8 July 2011


Hi!!!everybody my name's Moninich.You know, all the people have to go to the holiday.I know all the people want to ask me why right ,because all of you have go to work or go to study everyday ,and we don't have free time to play something and them we have a stress .We want have to go to the holiday,it have holiday all of you but if you stress you don't know how to do just stay on the office or on your class, we can't sleep or doing something just work and study more, you should have to go to the holiday if you stress ok. And about me i have a lot of free time and i go to the holiday every mouth or when i want. I study a lot of language or something like French, English, khmer and computer but i'm not stress see everybody just do like me right,,,,, that all..........

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Moninich. I've just had a holiday but now I feel like another one!

    Which is easier for you to learn , French or English?

    ReplyDelete