Friday 8 July 2011

In my beautiful future!



Hello everybody!My name is Vatey.I am 12 years old.I am a student study in yl10.I have one brother and one sister.I am quiet and intelligent student.I like to study English and French.

In my free time I like to read books and watch TV.In the weekend I like doing my homework,watch TV,read some story books and magazines.I study every days accept on Saturday and Sunday.On Saturday and Sunday I stay at home,draw some pictures and sometimes I go to some provinces.

In my future I want to be a clothes designer, because I like to draw many modern clothes.I want all people and my mother,my father,brother and sister to wearing all my new modern clothes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vatey!

    Being a clothes designer would be a cool job. How often do you draw at home?

    This is a good first post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Saturday and Sunday sometimes I draw some clothes.

    ReplyDelete