Friday 8 July 2011

Not clever student in the class




Hello this is about myself! My name is Seihak! I'm 13 years old. I study English at ACE. I'm not the clever student in the class, but I always try to study because my teacher said if I try to study hard I will be a clever student. I always do homework, try to listen to my teacher when they explain, and I usually try to help to explain my friends when they don't know how to spell some words or they don't know about the grammar. Sometime I go to the library or go to the book center like international book center... to read some books and try to find the difficult words and the new words. Sometime I go to there at the weekend. I promise that I will be a clever students in my class. In the future I want to be a doctor because I think doctor can help the people and can get a lot of money. I think blog is very interesting because every one in the world can see our posts. And I think it very good for everybody because we can try to think it make us remember a lot of words and can improve our speaking.

5 comments:

  1. i think u try to study more , JaBBAwockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seihak,this is a great first post. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so good try more:)from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you teacher but I think I should try to do it more better than this. cowboy

    ReplyDelete