Friday 8 July 2011

It's all about ME


Hello, my mates!
First of all, My name is Samnang or just call me Sam, who lives in Southeast-Asia, Cambodia. The fabulous continent on Earth. lol(: Yeah, I am the student of ACE in YL10 & the student of Beoung Trabek high school. Just 14 years old this year, uh huh! I am a teenager now. :) Sam's friendly and a bit talkative. Well, He speaks American English, Cambodian, and a little bit of French. Hmm, I treat people, like how they treated me first. :D

Well, What I prefer are: listening to music, playing games, writing novels, checking the news on internet and stuffs. I loved all American's Celebrities, since I was young. They're awesome. :D Indeed, I'm the blogger, so yeah I need to post somethings, which everyone likes them as well. And I hope my posts that I've just published inspire everyone. :) Blogging is good, I really like to blogged my obsession. My opportunity in the future is I want to be a CEO of Technology Company like you know, a Telephone or Sim card. Feel free to ask anything you like. =]

Lastly, I'm much obliged for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day, guys! :')

8 comments:

  1. hello samnang i have see your work.That your first work. very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a very good first post, Samnang! It will be interesting to see your writing on the blog this term, I think. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your post is very interesting,COWBOY(SEIHAK)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good writing samneng from me you best friend Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. good post samnang ,....jAbbaWOCkeez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you so much, teacher and all my classmates. :)

    ReplyDelete