Friday 8 July 2011

THE THINGS I WANT TO DO









My hobby is play sport,but i like the best is soccer.I play sport every time i am boring.The team i like the best is Manchester United.When i tired sometime, i think that sport is not the best one.I think that computer is better,but it not good for my eyes.My favorite place is go to the sea,because i can swim and it have cold air.


When i was a kid,I like to to listen to music.I don't study at home,i play alot of games.I was lazy.But now i study a lot when i go home especially English.

I think blogging is a kind of games,it is better than computer games.sometime i can not write every thing i want.,but it still good.

In the future i want to be adoc tor,because i can help lots of people



1 comment:

  1. Who is your favourite Manchester United player?

    Thanks for making your first post Daraphanet.

    ReplyDelete