Friday 8 July 2011

Don't hate Math!!!


I'm a girl that love math very much! I've started interest math last year ago. Last year, I was study in grade 7, First day I study math I think math is very difficult and I ever hate math very much because my teacher give me some homework and I don't know how to do I hate myself because I see my classmate everybody know how to do, but me?? I'm very poor at math. But one day, I told my mother about math.My mother told the teacher about me>_<.... Next, day teacher came to my house. She said to my mother to let her teach me math . After that day, I started to change my life, I become a very good at math and I love my teacher very much even sometime when she hit me *_* but I know because I can't catch up the lesson well. Until today, I know a lot about math, I try to study math every day, Teacher comes to my house everyday too. She teach me well!!! Now teacher never hit me because I catch the lesson well and I can do homework for every exercise... I have to clap to myself.... Because I compare myself before and now difference from each very far.. Next year, I study grade 9 and I wish to be a CLEVER MATH STUDENT in Cambodia and in world too^_____^. My Dad and Mom would be happy*_* when I become a Clever math student in Cambodia or in the world.. YIPPEE!!!^____^

6 comments:

  1. I like this post because you tell the story so well.

    Good job in improving your Math skills so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher for comment on my post, next time I'll do it well than this time... and I'm very happy to see your comment on my post!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete