Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Alien School



Hello, everyone today I have one story to tell you. The story is about The Alien School. Now I'll describe this story to you and this is the story that I want to tell you: I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.

When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens. When I saw them I didn't believe my eyes and I think I illusion because I feel not good. Then when my teacher came to the classroom his face was very strange.

The day after I came to school and I went to the teacher's room again. I feel very scared to open the door but I decided to open the door when I open the things that I see is like yesterday. This time I think I didn't confuse and then I ran very fast to the classroom to tell my classmate but they didn't believe me and they laugh. They said I just joking.

I tried to explain them and took them with me. Then they agreed to go with me when we arrived at the teacher's room I opened the door and we saw at teacher's were all aliens. My classmate were very surprised and they scared like me. We ran very fast to tell all the student to left this school. And then we left the school safely. After that day I remember it forever and I don't went to that school again.

4 comments:

  1. cool good idea
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, Moniroth, it's good work and I enjoyed reading you story.

    You wrote this in your story: 'Then they agree to go with me when we arrived at the teacher's room I open the door and we see that teacher's were all aliens. My classmate were very surprise and they scared like me.'

    Can you see that you need to change the form of these verbs so that they show the past: agree,open, see and surprise.

    ReplyDelete