Wednesday 17 August 2011

My cute lifestyle ^^(Music lover is me -^.^-)


Hi again all my friends miss you all so much long time no see^^!!!!!!!!!Today I'm here to tell you a new,cool and cute story about my lifestyle=^.^=...................You all must be wondering about what i like music?talking on phone?playing facebook?hmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Music,talking on phone and playing facebook is my lifestyle............=^.^=Music lover is me^^facebook lover is me^^talking on phone lover is me^^this is my wonderful lifestyle...............................................................................^^

What's your wonderful lifestyle?Is it just like me?^o^If your lifestyles are like mine I'm so glad(=^_^=)Please comment If your lifestyle is like mine =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^............................................=]=]=]=]=]=]=]^^^(=^.^=)meow meow(=^.^=)

2 comments:

  1. Melody, I need to see more writing from you, please!

    =] ^^^ hmmm.......... is not writing! (Remember I'll will be giving a score for your project work, soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You right teacher i think she should write more than this maybe two time, if she want her project score more than 15.

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete