Wednesday 17 August 2011

creature from the hunted sea

Everyday we live a normal life and everyday we are not alone there are thing that live on land in the water and in space but I'm only interested in thing that live in the water and that thing have it name and it name is SEA MONSTER. Today I'm going to use my newest submarine the xt-r5. the xt-r5 can dive 1000 km deep and I'm going to dive down and start searching for sea monster in the deep dark hunted sea. but I'm not going to dive 600 km deep alone I'm going to dive with 3 of my friend Tonic Nora and vultic.

when we got in the xt-r5 I told One of my friend to release the submarine and when the submarine got in the water we started to dive when we dive we saw a lot of animals like sharks and lot of other fish and when we went deeper it started to get darker and darker and when it got fully dark we saw a lot of little light and when we turn on the light OH MY GOD there a huge sea monster right in front of us.

we try to escape but the monster was fast it swim after us it almost got us fortunately the monster afraid of the light of the sun but unfortunately we ran into other monster but this monster doesn't afraid of the sun light because it lived under the sun and so we got by other monster only this time it bigger we try to escape and the monster was behind us and it seem that the luck is on our side we escape again then we go up to surface and show the video to the world. when we check the camera it was half bitten. it must be bitten by the monster and so that is it I can show the world that sea monster.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcus, this is a great story!

    I read it twice because it was so creative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete