Wednesday 27 July 2011

This what I'm good at

Prompt:what are some of the things you do well ? write the thing that you are best at ?


Hey everybody it me Marcus . Today I'm going to tell you what I'm good at . I'm a person who good at math . I'm good at doing math and playing game. I'm good at math because I like doing math and study about math. In class I always be the one to finish firth and I always be the one to understand firth I always get good score at math even if it a test or a exercise .


I'm also good at playing games. I'm always play games when I have free time. I like playing games also I'm a quick leaner. when ever I play games I only have to play it 2 or 3 time than I good at it and I like playing computer games and X box. when I play computer games I always go online and play with somebody far away. when I play X box I only play a games that fun , interesting and cool like darksider. well that is what I good at and what about you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment