Wednesday 17 August 2011

My happy life with my best friend!!


I had a very perfectly friend, Before, She studied with me at Chinese school.

I and my friend were naughty girls in the class, We put the nickname for everyone in the class, Everybody in the class no one like me and my friend!!! How happy it is??

Remember one day, When I saw my classmate at outside the school, I call her nickname, people stood near there are looking at me........ I knew why?? because all nicknames I put to someone are bad, So started from that day,My classmate no one like me and my friend...... Start from that day!!

I play with my friend, My friend play with me, No one play with.... One day, a crazy boy always disturb us and I very angry I through pens pencils and all my books on my table to him, but he still disturb us, my friend ran to catch him and I hit him, From that moment He never disturb us, I'm so very happy!!

next day, I came in to the class and sit, I saw a lot of people came in to and they shout 'Yesterday, Who my fight my brother ??? Stand up!!' and that time I really afraid them, but it was a lucky time!! my friend came in to class, and she asked me 'What's happen??' I say 'yesterday, we fight Big head Watermelon ( nickname) and now his brother came!!! '..... I and my friend had a plan is Ran!!!! and then Big head Watermelon's brother ran up to us, I and my friend ran in to Women Toilet, We know that they couldn't came in to here!!! See I was very smart!!
Ring Ring Ring!!! ( school bell ring )
After school bell rang 5 minutes, I walked through the class!! And Studied......
Ring Ring Ring!!!
We had a break time, Big head Watermelon's brother came again, At that moment No more chance to ran, he came near us and wanted to fight us but my friend said ' Help Help teacher Boys fight girls!! Gangster' and then Big head Watermelon's brother ran....'Oh!!! my girl So cleaver!!' I say

From that day, Big head Watermelon's brother never came, and his brother never disturb us, but one sad day my friend go to lived in Australia!! I had lost one Perfect partner.... Now I changed to study part time at night because I afraid somebody could fight me!! Not two people but alone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Genifer, this is good writing and you made your teacher laugh!

    Do you think that other students have a nickname for you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! My classmate afraid me!!! no one put nickname for me....

    ReplyDelete