Wednesday 17 August 2011

My favorite!



In the holiday or weekend people usually go to where that they like such as play sport,swimming pool,beach.........or do thing that they like to do most like play game,watch TV......... But me?er....my the most favorite thing that i like to do in the free time is .........''check the internet!''

Internet is a kind of sever that we can call ''net''.Internet is very wide we can chat, download file or document ,work........and more that the reason why i like it! I start to play internet when i start study English maybe 11year.First,i don't want to check because i think who check internet is working like a office,a lab.... next day when my sister go to internet she took me and said internet very cool we can listen to music......,so i just tried to go with her and she want to teach me how to use.Wow it very cool i hadn't see what amazing like this before and i start play until today.

Internet also help my study such as this blog also the internet too so i think you like to check the internet too......

2 comments:

  1. Nimith, can you read and edit this post carefully, please. Send me a comment when you have done that and we will talk again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have see 1 mistake can you tell me that already enough.

    ReplyDelete