Wednesday 17 August 2011

My best things



Fist of all,I want to show about my hobby.My hobby was go to the sea and one more thing is about sport and I like the best is football.The time I feel good at sport,when I study at khmer school because my friends and i was have a good relationship and technology to play.Sport can make lots of good thing like make you healthy not bored...,but the bad thing have too like have dangerous or injure.When the time I feel better about sea,because when I feel tired or unhappy and I see the sea the sea tired was gone.The good thing about the sea isn't only this thing like swimming sunbathing seafood or other things more.The bad point of it is can make people die by Tsunami injure or more.The one that is important to me is study,and it will make me good for the future. People should take their time to do their favorite things or study and something that important.

1 comment:

  1. Good writing, Phanet! I love going to the sea, too. Do you have a favourite football team?

    ReplyDelete