Wednesday 17 August 2011

I like it very much.................


1 month has 4 weeks. ! week has 7 days. 1 month I have 4 days to relax. Some people they go to some place with their family in their holiday and some people they stay home. For me, I always go swimming every weekend. You know why I like swimming?

I like swimming because swimming have a lot of advantage for me and can make us higher and good health. I always go swimming when I have free time and I go with my family and friends. When I know I can go swimming I am very happy. Swimming is very happy. Before I don't like swim because I was shy. On day I went swimming I saw the people around me they swam very happy. I wanted to did like them I tried to went down in the water and tried to swam and I think I would did it like them. Yeahhh......I was very happy when I can swim.

So I think all of you to think the swimming is one sport that have a lot of advantage for you...Let go try it with me..

4 comments:

  1. Hi teacher. Tomorrow i can't go to school cos m still busy at home. I think u will apologize me...
    Yako Kuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know!

    Are you sure you didn't go swimming? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heee.....Not really. Teacher, Do you want to go with me? :)
    Yako Kuri

    ReplyDelete