Wednesday 17 August 2011

Technology.


Guys, Do you want to know why I chose 'Technology"? Why it is good? Is that good in the future? What will happen if we don't have Technology in the future? I'm going to tell all of you about this. Here we go! :D

Well, I chose Technology, because I think it's important for ME and what i really interested about. :) Technology is the making things that comes from our brain like, Techniques, Systems, or method of organization in order to help you out or solve your problems. And that's talked about all these things such as, Computers, Mobile phones, Cameras, Machines, Games, Cars, Motorbikes, Discs, DVD players, Planes and other electronic things.

Yeah! It's good, because we need them everyday to help us with our works. If we don't have computers or mobile phones we won't be able to have Internet at all. And that's included in the future too. We need them everywhere, every time, everyday and so on.

And If we don't have Technology in the future, I guess we don't have electric brains anymore. lol. We have to work our own. We can't travel 0r communicate anymore. Nothing can help us beside this. :/ Remember this! Life without Technology is like a city without electricity. lol!
That's all I wanted to tell here. Have a nice day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Samnang, this is another good piece of writing.

    Do you think that you could live without technology for a month? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi samneng good writing again and also great vocabularies use .

    Now how about teacher question. I think you may not make it. Do you agree?

    From: Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, teacher!:)Well, obviously not. :/ It's hard, if we don't have the Technology. I guess, I have to be patient and praying to god to end this month soon. So ,that I can have my technology back. lol. By the way, thanks teacher. :D

    Megaboy- thsnks. :)

    ReplyDelete