Wednesday 17 August 2011

My future


Hi every body my name is $OPHANITH. And I want to tell you about my future. I like to study very hard because It's easy to get a good job so all the people around the world will study very hard.

When I was young I like played game , play something with my friend , and don't listen to the teacher. When the teacher is teach and explain the lesson I always don't listen to the teacher and also I make a teacher angry. So exam test come I always cheating with my friend.

One month come the teacher give a result me and my friend not worry because me and him are cheating in the class so I pass the exam and don't follow me because not good for your study or your future. So all the people around the world don't cheating in the class.And also study hard at home or at school to easy to have a good job or a best job.Now I'm study hard at home or at school because I want to be a good job so learn very hard when I have a good job I want easy to lean a money and have a car , have famous clothes and so cool.

Finally I hope all the people around the world have a good job or best job and don't forget to learning hard at home or at school. The last I want to be a doctor.Thank you for read or see my paragrphs. bye bye

3 comments:

  1. Hi Phanith, this is your best writing on the blog by a long, long, long way!

    Well done, the improvement is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you teacher for read or see my paragrphs thank you very much.

    From: Phanith

    ReplyDelete