Wednesday 17 August 2011

MY BEST friend and me


Hello brother and sister in internet now i want to talk about my best friend . My name Socheastoneboys i want to tell you about best friend . My best friend name is DARA he is 17 year old.

DARA , he study with me 1 year ago . In his family has 4 member in his family . his daddy his mommy his sister . his sister her has 11 year old but he daddy , mommy I'm not sure too . i just know his sister study at year 2 . At future he sister want to be a BANKER . Now i talk a bout him . him is a good student in the class . one day i ask him , What do you want to be at the future . he said '' I want to be the doctor '' . i ask him a gain , why you want to be the doctor why . he said '' Because he want to help the poor people . Because some poor people don't has money go to the hospital and he want to the charity people '' . he is a good study in the class he help all study in the class . one day teacher give me do the group and one group has 3 people . In my has DARA THY and me . and i has some problem with the DARA . but ME and DARA still friend . one weed a go DARA ask me ''SOCHEA want do you want to be at the future?'' I said back '' i want to be a teacher '' DARA ask me again why . i said back '' i want to help the poor people too and i want to do the charity like you too''

20 year a go

DARA has a one job is the Doctor . he is very good doctor has him has a lot of money . and some money he do the charity . and Me do the teacher but I'm did not has a lot of money .
ME and DARA has a true future .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Number One!

    Can you go back and change all the 'i' into 'I' please. Write a comment to me when you have done that, please.

    ReplyDelete