Wednesday 17 August 2011

Why I always forgot to do my homework???


Hello!! Can you help me?? Because I always forgot to do homework, and I've got a punishment to do the blog. If you want to know, let me tell you. On Wednesday, I left my homework at home and I don't think about it. When I got to school I saw my friends book on the table and I realized that I left my book at home. So I feel so scary because I will get a punishment by writing a blog, then the teacher came to the class and he asked me for my homework, I afraid that I going to write a blog. Then I said'' Sorry teacher I haven't done my homework and I left it at home '' and the teacher said '' What do you have to do? " and the other students said '' Write a blog!!! '' and I feel so embarrassing of writing a blog about" Why I FORGOT TO DO MY HOMEWORK ??? " and the homework should be done and give to him on Friday, if I don't give him my homework, he would take off my marks. So that's all'' Why I forgot to do my homework ''. Comment to give me some more advice. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Nam Chhiv, I won't be taking any marks off. This time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher!!! I never forget my homework agsin!! EVER !!!

    ReplyDelete