Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Interesting Accident !!!!!!

Hi!!! Everybody i have one interesting to tell you. Is about one accident in Australia.

In one day I was playing football with my friend in front of house. After 1 hour I saw one accident near my house.when I saw this accident i thought that I very scared because i saw 2 people was dead and about 4 or 5 people has been send to hospital.And the reason that make this accident is in that time I saw one crazy car drive very fast. when the crazy car came near my house I saw another car with 4 or 5 people drive in the opposite way. Then after I don't why them got a crush but I thought that maybe the the car that drive fast false.In that accident I very pity for the people that has been kill by this accident.At the end I hope that everyone should drive slowly because if we drive car slowly we won't get an accident like this. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sokrithy. I find some of the driving in Phnom Penh very scary- people drive too fast or dangerously so many times.

    Do you ride your motorbike safely?

    ReplyDelete