Wednesday 17 August 2011

My Dream Trip


I'm going to tell you about the country I like to go the most. I would like to visit Brazil, the largest country in South America.

I want to go there in order to visit the capital of this country, Sao Paulo, to see modern life style, people, food and their new big buildings. I would like to visit Rio de Janeiro too, and I want to see natural place located in the jungle and to have fun. Seeing birds that some species nearly extinct makes me want to go to this country.There will have a lot of birds in a zoo I guess. At night I want to go and see the party that everyone dances and sings. If it is possible, I would like to go to Uruguay to see their national football team which is my favorite team.

I am interested in Brazil because I watched the movie "Rio". This story talks about bird, and how people treat them. It a very good movie.

2 comments:

  1. Pheata, this post is very short, but it's good!

    It's interesting to me that you want to go to Brazil- you are the first Khmer student that has said this.

    I hope you get to go there some day. (and I hope I get to go there some day, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teacher I hope what you said will come true. From Pheata

    ReplyDelete