Wednesday 17 August 2011

The best and the famous fashion designer


The one thing I like the most is drawing.I like it because in my future I want to be a famous fashion designer.

I tell my mother''That one day in future I will be a famous fashion designer.Everyday I learn to drawing the clothes that in the books and magazines.I learn it one day to one day.My mother don't want me to be a fashion designer.She want me to be a manager.Then I don't say anything I just quiet for a while.Later I say ''I don't know I just want to be a fashion designer.

Then 10 years later I just finish my study in USA.My mother let me do anything that I like.Then I tell my mom that I want to be a fashion designer.She say''It's okay''.Then one week later I have one job.The job is to design some clothes for some stars.And two week later, the company said''Who want to be a famous fashion designer just write your name and put it the information box.Then I write my name like what the company tell.Two days later the test was just start It have many designers to test.I think that I can't do it,one hour later I was designer one dress I'm not sure that I can do it.And three days later the company the will tell who is the winner.Then I hear my friend tell me is the winner.And I very happy and they give me a champion.I was very happy and tell my mom about it.

The company choose me to be a famous designer.And everyone were tell that I'm the best.I work and the company give me a lot of money.I very proud of my works.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Miss Vatey!

    Great post- I enjoyed reading it very much.

    Would you like to be a designer in Cambodia or overseas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be a designer in overseas.

    ReplyDelete