Wednesday 3 August 2011

The day I become the teacher


Last week the head teacher come into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick , Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. to my surprise he chose me!!

So I walked up into the whiteboard and I said that today I was your teacher so listen to me. After I taught the class about math and I write then lesson and then every body wrote the book when all the students wrote it already I explained them about the lesson.After that I asked them "Do you have any question?" They asked me many questions and I always answered back?

After it was time to learn English, I told them to open the English student's book and I asked the students to read after they have read I asked them the questions.

And after it is break-time. When it was time to back to learned I taught them about science.I wrote the lesson on the whiteboard and then I explain them and I told them to wrote the lesson after that they had the questions again.

After it is time to studied social I told them to write the lesson at home and I explain them the lesson.

Then I gave them home-works and it was time to went home.

2 comments:

  1. *After it was time to learned English I told them to opened the English student's book*

    Even though this is in the past because you have used was, you need to use the base form of the verb after 'to'*

    Try this *After it was time to learn English, I told them to open the English student's book.*

    Nice work and good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you teacher now I already correct it already.

    ReplyDelete