Wednesday 27 July 2011

My only best friend....


Hi everybody now I want to tell you about my best friend. Her name is Seng Sorya. She is very beautiful and clever. Before I study here I studied at ELT 4 years ago. So I known her 4 years ago ,too. Sorya is a quiet person in the class. She is my first friend that I know. She is a good student in the class. She always listen to the the teacher. When the teacher gave some work to her, she always did very well. All homework that she did always had a good score. When I didn't understand about the lesson yet I asked her and she always explained me every time.

When she has free time, she always helped her mother to do housework, or she read the books. She told me "You can spend a good time with me to read the book, do homework, or help your parents do housework". She always watch the English programs. She never watch another program. Because she doesn't like. She is a good daughter in her house. Her mother love her very much. Because she always listen their advise very well. She said"In the future I want to be a doctor. So I must I try to study hard to become a good doctor".

I'm very happy that I have one best friend like her. So I hope I can be a good person, student, and daughter like her. I must try to study hard like her because she is the only one person that I want to follow thing like her. I remembered her advise that she gave forever.
"A good child for our parents, a good student for our school, and a good person for our society"

No comments:

Post a Comment