Wednesday 27 July 2011

My stupid friend !

Problem are part of life. Learning to resolve them often takes time and practice. How do you resolve problems that you have with friends? tell your suggestion for working things out.

I used to have problem with my friend while we are playing soccer on the field. They used to argue each other when One of them didn't pass the ball properly. So I try to explain them 'we just play soccer for fun why are act like you are in World cup competition' ? Sometime they wanted to fight each other but i tried to cut it out with a joke. I told them You should fought in a steel cage like in WWE, And they're laughing all together .

I was in My Khmer school soccer team for U-14 . So we had a friendly match with other school.
Before the match we had to practice all together. While training they argued again. I have no idea with them. I told the coach about them. He told them You shouldn't be like that. Both of you are on the same team . You had to prove that our team is the best Not to fight each other like that. They calmed down for a little bit . I have a new idea to make them become alright . We playing A soccer on Machine Game. They were on the same team. Me and my brother was an expert on Games. I told my brother to act like we don't know How to play . They win me 6-0, they were happy to beat me , and they told me you can never beat us , little boy.
That was an stupid idea but it work. Unbelievable !!

A friendly match start . We have win the other school 3-0 . Me and my 2 other friend is scoring that goal. 'That was the best result 'said Coach. We are having a party and we enjoy it much better than last time !

1 comment:

  1. Haha, funny post you got here, Vuth. :D
    You were using good grammar too. I'm appreciated that. Keep it up, dude! :)

    From: Samnang. (Your good friend)

    ReplyDelete