Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day that my teacher felt very angry


Hello!! Everybody my name is Sak.In one day I have made one mistake in class is I was talking and don't listen to my teacher that make my teacher felt very mad at me.In that day i felt very scared and very sad because I thought that my teacher would never talk to me again.

So I try to make my teacher feel more happy about me by I write this post to say sorry to my teacher.I think that if he see this post he maybe not angry at me any more.

Sorry teacher that I made you angry!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish u can try to be a good student!!
    Yako Kuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, Rithy Sak!

    I posted this quote on the blog in the'From the Teacher' tab.

    "You can't command people to do their best; they can only command that of themselves"

    So, 1/ What does the quote mean? 2/ Why have I asked you to explain the quote? 3/ What do you need to start doing in class?

    I want to read your answer on the blog. (write here as a comment or write a new post, it's up to you) It's your homework and please write using at least 50 words. If you aren't sure about what I want, then just ask. Happy writing...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi teacher the quote that you want me to answer mean that i must to be polite at everyone for example don't try to ask them to write there best just make them try by there own.you ask me to explain this quote because you want me to know my mistake and let me correct it.so now i must start practice my writing and commenting.

    ReplyDelete