Wednesday 13 July 2011

Travel on time machine to the future and past


If I had a time machine I would go to all places in the world. The first place that I go back in the past United state about 1939 to 1945 to see how American people live in world war 2. Moreover, I want to see how they produced weapon to use in world war 2 especially the Paramano- the bomb that killer 55 million people.

Than, I will go into the past 1000 years of China to see how people lived in the past
and try their traditional food. In addition, I want to know about their culture in the past; now and in the future. Then, I will come back to tell my mother about it. Next I go in the past 35 years ,which is in Khmer route, to see how Khmer route people kill Khmer people. More than that I want to know the answer why people in Cambodia hate this route so much and don't want to have it again. Next i come back to now and tell my sister about this frighten route. Beside, the past I will go into the future 30 years to see how my life would be change good or bad. If my life will be change to be bad, I would change it from now and make it better. After that, I will go 100 years in the future to see how the world develop and came back to tell everyone to prepare for their future. Finally, I will use the time machine to get a very new invention in the future to use now to show people how the future will change by the new invention that they make.

9 comments:

  1. your post is good but your picture is so very big.
    from yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is very good at writing and I think your post will be in the post of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Magaboy, there is some good writing here and I enjoyed reading your post!

    Let's look at a couple of mistakes in your writing. You wrote: *If I had a time machine i would go to all place in the world.*

    Better would be* If I had a time machine I would go to all the places in the world.*

    *Than, I go into the past 1000 years of China to see how people lived in the past...*

    Better would be *Then, I will go into the past...*

    And: *Then, I come back to tell my mother about it.*

    Better would be *Then, I will come back to tell my mother about it.*

    Good writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for the comment teacher I will try to learn more and try hard to public the best post from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete