Wednesday 24 August 2011

The most famous place that I want to visit on my world trip





On the world have many famous countries that the people can visit it but it can spend a lot of money for travel from one country to another country. For me I always want to visit the famous country in the world on my world trip. And today I would like to tell you about 3 countries that I want to visit.

On my world trip I would like to visit 3 countries that famous in the world. The first country that I want to visit is FRANCE. The reason that I want to visit FRANCE country is in the city of FRANCE that call PARIS have one famous place that the tourist and the people that live at that country always go to visit it and that place call EIFFEL TOWER. I think in the EIFFEL TOWER have fresh air and good view. Another place to visit is the PYRAMID AT LOUVRE MUSEUM. In that place it is very beautiful. It design from the glass and very beautiful comfortable. It is a very amazing place in PARIS like EIFFEL TOWER too.

The second country that I want to visit is SINGAPORE. In that country have a lot of popular place like FRANCE too. It have one place that call PARAGON. In PARAGON have two zoos in that. First zoo call DAY ZOO that in that zoo have a lot of animals such as lion, tiger, birds....etc. And the second zoo call NIHT ZOO that in the night zoo have a lot of animals like day zoo. It have wolfs, owls, and cats....etc. In addition the food in SINGAPORE call stir fried noodles is very delicious.

The third country is AUSTRALIA. About AUSTRALIA the famous place that have many people go to visit is in AUSTRALIA TOURISM COOGEE BEACH that in that place many people spend their time on vacation on that place. Many people like to swim in that sea because the water in clean and have beautiful view. One more place is call LESVOS. All the tourist like to go to that famous place very much because in that place is a very popular and perfect place.

This is all my famous place that I want to visit on my world trip. And I hope you can go to visit that 3 countries that I'd written.


1 comment:

  1. Nice writing, Moniroth! I'd like to climb the Eiffel Tower, too.

    What about French food- do you think that you would like it?

    ReplyDelete